Friday, April 9, 2010

Wang Chao Chinese Restaurant

Hello again. =)
How's my latest post ? It is nice or not? Give comment. Thank you =)
I love to eat. I love to capture food.
So , FOOD again.
Last Sunday was Cheng Beng. Early in the morning , my brother took me and my dad to airport to fetch my grandmother and my uncle who were came back from Australia. They came back for praying my grandfather at Than Siang Temple then have a dinner with us. I skipped my tuition and go for praying at temples.
At night , we have a dinner with my relatives at Wang Chao ( Pekaka Square , Sungai Dua ) .


View Larger Map

I have some FOODs pictures to share. =)
IMG_5236
The Name of The restaurant.
IMG_5238
I forget the name. PS
IMG_5235
Jepun Tauhu .
IMG_5240
Curry .
IMG_5242
When my parents talking , I was very bored. So I watched SNSD's MV on youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment