Friday, April 9, 2010

Kuta Bali Food Court

Hello my readers ,
I am sorry I didn't update my blog these day. Now I would like to introduce you a new Food Court name Kuta Bali . Its held at somewhere Pemata there ( Farlim ) beside play badminton there. Its was a nice place , there have Free Wifi for you. Its a clean food court , its better than others . There have many different stalls , example , Thai Food , Western Food , Malaysian Food , Japanese Food , DimSum and more. You will enjoy the environment and food.
IMG_3740
Fried Rice Stall.
IMG_3741
Dessert Stall.
IMG_3743
Thai Food Stall.
IMG_3744
Apoms and other stall.
IMG_3745
Fish Head Noodle Stall.
IMG_3747
Hokkien Mee Stall.
IMG_3748
Curry Mee Stall and more.
IMG_3749
Dimsum Stall.
Now , I would like to share with you today is Thai Food , Belacan Fried Rice . Its was tasty . I like the sweet chicken. *yumyum*.
IMG_3752
Secondly , its a Malaysian Food , Laksa . In Penang , Balik Pulau is the most famous in Laksa. You can try at Balik Pulau. Its was nice. Next time i will introduce you and take the picture. =D
IMG_3754

IMG_3755
Carrot Juice . Big Big.

0 comments:

Post a Comment