Monday, September 13, 2010

Beancurd Restaurant

Last month , I was in KL and my dad took me to PWTC visit the Furniture Fair but whole road jam. So we went to a vegetarian restaurant with my kl's cousin first.
I don't know its vegetarian restaurant. I taste the TomYam soup and ate the meat only know that was vegetarian.
Eat more vegetarian food, more healthy.

Here's come mum mum.
Cameleon Vegetarian Restaurant
Inside look. by footstreet.com.my

IMG_1977
Claypot Tofu.
IMG_1978
No idea what is that. :P
IMG_1982
Tomyam soup.
IMG_1988
IMG_1974
Curry Fish Head.
IMG_1972
Mushrooms.

* RATE : 5/5
Venue : No. 1 , Jalan Thamboosamy , Off Jalan Putram , 50350 Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia.

View Cameleon Vegetarian Restaurant in a larger map

2 comments:

Michael said...

hmm.. no date or update?

pslvseo a4 said...

OpenRice is the Yelp of Asia. It shows a city’s most popular restaurants, ratings, menus, booking numbers, and everything in between. It’s widespread
in Southeast Asia and a better resource than Yelp. It has listings for Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines. The app
puts the power of the website at your fingertips.
App Name: OpenRice

Post a Comment